Many thanks to Fawn at Triggershorse for her nomination of the Rose of Sharon site for the Lovely Blog Award. It makes me so happy to have this blog site named Lovely. ‘Lovely’ is a wonderful word. It’s great to be part of a network of bloggers who are so incredibly supportive of each other.
This is what Fawn said in her nomination of Rose of Sharon: With a heart for healing and exquisite photographs, she educates us about her adopted country of Korea
Here are the rules for participation for this award:
7 things about myself:
1. I’m a bit of a redneck. I just don’t do very well with Politically Correct stuff.
2. I’m a follower of Jesus. I believe he’s the Creator of all things and in Him all things hold together.
3. My favorite genres of music are rock and roll and country music. My favorite era for music is the 80s and I like anything I can dance to.
4. I grew up on a farm and rode horses.
5. I figure skated throughout my growing up years.
6. I won the school speech contest when I was 12 years old. My topic was from the book Roots by Alex Haley
7. I love genealogy. I guess that’s why I enjoyed the story Roots so much.
I want to nominate Sue at Travel Tales of Life, but she’s already received this award. I think her blog is amazing. She writes engaging pieces on places all over the world. She and her husband Dave are real adventure seekers!
A beautiful life – the title says it all. This blog is written by women who have a heart for edifying others.
Lorrie Bowden – Blessitude – “I am so blessed and full of gratitude”. You will be blessed if you visit Lorrie’s blog.
soshi Love – a fellow lover of Korea. Soshi’s blog is loaded with interesting stories about Korean culture.
Arlene at Gardens and Spaces – beautiful pictures of plants from Arlene’s garden. She tells you all about them and much more.
Aina at Lyrics, Sentiments and Me – this lovely site comes from Hawaii
Jan Joy – this beautiful site is full of encouraging and inspirational scriptures
Natalie at Beauty Does – all about beauty
sf at untitled press on Korean stuffs – full of lovely stories and articles about Korea
Kitt O’Malley – an inspirational blog on living with bipolar disorder and being loved by God
Marigold at Versus Blurb – an exciting site on books and writing from an opinion minded, adventuresome woman
Coley’s Locket – beautiful faith inspiring articles written by a lovely young woman
Meegan at Rosie Pepperoni – an awesome fashion blog